Charger Forums banner

Performance Shops in SoCal?

11K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  mighty noid 
#1 ·
There might have already been a thread on this, but does anyone know of a good performance shop in Southern Cali. I had a local muffler shop install my exhaust, but now I'm considering bigger mods,(Cam, heads). I'm in Los Angeles. Thanks in advance fellas.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Hey Spiffywerks, I think I've seen you on the 605. I live in Downey on Imperial hwy. Anyway I'll definitely check out the calender of events. I need a good performance shop. I don't want JUST ANYONE doing performance installations in my car. Thanx for the info though.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
On lincoln just between venice and santa monica there is a shop called sport muffler. They will do stuff like that for you, i can get you their number if you want. Tell them spencer with the black charger sent you... they do all my work.
I will definitely look into it, and don't worry about the number, I'll get it myself. Thanks for the info.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I think the guys at Dependable Dodge will do it for you, and they are great people to deal with.
I'll also look into Dependable Dodge. Thanks for all the info fellas, I've been going crazy trying to find a performance shop.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Industrial Motoring in Anaheim, check them out... just did my headers there. great experience
Just what I was looking for. How much was the install on the headers? Thanks in advance.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Ok, I'm bringing this thread back. Does anyone have any new favorite shops in SoCal? Maybe not too expensive... I'm not going to lie, I'm getting married in a few months and I don't want to completely break the piggy bank.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I'm in the same boat, married 2 babies and living in SOCAL. However i still have a passion for power. I have been taking my car to Josh at House of Power Racing in Huntington Beach. Hes SUPER knowledgeable about motors and tuning, very well versed on the LX cars and fair on his pricing. So much so, my car goes down there today for a Vortech supercharger. I cant wait. Here is their website www.hopracing.com Let him know Dimitri from the forum referred ya.
Well that's just what I was looking for. Someone who knows what they are doing with our cars. Thank you very much and keep us posted on that Vortech SC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.