Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There might have already been a thread on this, but does anyone know of a good performance shop in Southern Cali. I had a local muffler shop install my exhaust, but now I'm considering bigger mods,(Cam, heads). I'm in Los Angeles. Thanks in advance fellas.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Have you been to any of the So. Cal LX meets? We have a Dyno Day coming up Next weekend. And Tomorrow is our Huntington Beach Burger Meet where you can get good info great folks.

Check it out: www.socallx.com for our calendar of events.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
On lincoln just between venice and santa monica there is a shop called sport muffler. They will do stuff like that for you, i can get you their number if you want. Tell them spencer with the black charger sent you... they do all my work.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think the guys at Dependable Dodge will do it for you, and they are great people to deal with.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought my Charger from Dependable in Canoga Park. The Service Advisors are okay, definitely not stellar by any means. I haven't had to do anything there but oil changes thus far though. If you ever need body work, I would definitely check them out. They do good work and the manager is awesome to deal with. Just buy him some Pacifico!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Spiffywerks, I think I've seen you on the 605. I live in Downey on Imperial hwy. Anyway I'll definitely check out the calender of events. I need a good performance shop. I don't want JUST ANYONE doing performance installations in my car. Thanx for the info though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On lincoln just between venice and santa monica there is a shop called sport muffler. They will do stuff like that for you, i can get you their number if you want. Tell them spencer with the black charger sent you... they do all my work.
I will definitely look into it, and don't worry about the number, I'll get it myself. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the guys at Dependable Dodge will do it for you, and they are great people to deal with.
I'll also look into Dependable Dodge. Thanks for all the info fellas, I've been going crazy trying to find a performance shop.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Industrial Motoring in Anaheim, check them out... just did my headers there. great experience

·
Registered
365 Posts
Superior Automotive in Anaheim have done all the work on my SRT8. Porting heads and intake and cam. They rock and have been doing this for many many years. www.superiorautomotive.com

·
Registered
581 Posts
no way... whats the deal with that? need a sales man? LOL...
Im in the works of opening a shop right now. We will install it all!! Exhaust to complete packages. pm me and I can give you the details

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Industrial Motoring in Anaheim, check them out... just did my headers there. great experience
Just what I was looking for. How much was the install on the headers? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hemi_Charger is tha Man

Guys,

I actually went to his shop about two months ago and he sold and installed a magnaflow catback exhaust system for my charger. Although I got to say that he was busy from the time I came in till the time we closed the shop. He is a cool dude and always helping our forum members. He even installed my black euro grille for my charger as well and he is very reasonable. Am not a sales person but I know him and I was a customer. So Dan what name are you thinking of?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here is my latest dyno sheet from Superior.

Im sure all these shops are good but the proof is in the pudding.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.