Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I've been searching for a while now and haven't found what I'm looking for so I'll go ahead and ask...Is there an exhaust system out there that is better than others strictly performance wise. I've finally saved the money and I'm ready to let my baby start farting like a beast. I know that there are tons of threads that talk about sound and resonance, but all I care about is hp. If it's loud, cool; if not, oh well I just want the best flowing system. My apologies if this is a stupid question I was just wanting to know.

Thanks guys,
Sho'Nuff

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sho'Nuff said:
Alright guys, I've been searching for a while now and haven't found what I'm looking for so I'll go ahead and ask...Is there an exhaust system out there that is better than others strictly performance wise. I've finally saved the money and I'm ready to let my baby start farting like a beast. I know that there are tons of threads that talk about sound and resonance, but all I care about is hp. If it's loud, cool; if not, oh well I just want the best flowing system. My apologies if this is a stupid question I was just wanting to know.

Thanks guys,
Sho'Nuff
Most of us here either choose Magnaflows or the Borla (125) catback systems. I have heard and read about the same amount of gain from each. But yet, there are still tools out there who say that there is no gain. Don't let those guys get you down. I am about to post the noticed gain from my CAI here in a minute. Just stay away from the Maxwell catback exhaust (search for the post I put up yesterday...lol).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts