Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many folks on here, are from Pennsylvania ?

- Anyone from the Philadelphia area - primarily suburbs, near King of Prussia ?

- Today, I saw what looked to be a Daytona, without the decals, driving near my house in Limerick, PA - was it any of you guys or gals ?
(NOTE: I am seeing more and more RT's and "SE"/"SXT" models, on the road, in my the area)

Brian T.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
BT1024 said:

- Today, I saw what looked to be a Daytona, without the decals, driving near my house in Limerick, PA - was it any of you guys or gals ?
(NOTE: I am seeing more and more RT's and "SE"/"SXT" models, on the road, in my the area)

Brian T.
Brian, I'm in North Fla. and was driving a 2000 F-150 today. Pretty sure it wasn't me. hehe :happy: :wave:
No, I'm not related to GoDaddy!! :) :whistle:

·
Registered
61 Posts
BT -

On the northeast side of Philly over here, near Willow Grove. The dealer near me just got in a Daytona the other day, but I seriously doubt he would allow a test drive all the way across the turnpike to KoP from here! :happy:

I'm waiting on my chariot to be built, but as soon as it is, you might see another R/T cruising the roads around Philly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have an Infero Red SE with chrome grills and I was up on West Cherry Lane and Germantown Pike... so could be me.... my Brother Lives in Limerick. I am down in Yardley area.

BT1024 said:

Brian T.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I live on the PA NY NJ borders in Sussex County NJ

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
BT1024 said:

Brian T.
Dude! I'm a neighbor! Pottstown.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Hey Guys, I'm in Allentown so if any of you need anything like spoilers, Hood Scoops, Stripes, Billet Grills, etc installed, I might be able to help you out.

I do this work for dealers and have been doing a lot of Chargers Lately.

A friend of mine owns a Dodge dealership and I am thinking about an SRT-8 in the near future.

He also just got a Daytona in last week. Don't know the number, but as of Friday, it was available for sale.

PM me for info or e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
153 Posts
BT1024 said:

I grew up in Philly, lived most of my teens in Audubon, right near KoP. After college, I lived mostly in the Malvern / Exton area. I'm now exiled in Pittsburgh because the job I really wanted is out here. Always be an Eagles/Flyers fan, though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tonycpsu said:
I grew up in Philly, lived most of my teens in Audubon, right near KoP. After college, I lived mostly in the Malvern / Exton area. I'm now exiled in Pittsburgh because the job I really wanted is out here. Always be an Eagles/Flyers fan, though.

- I grew up in Eagleville - right near Audubon - Did you go to Methacton High School ?
- I graduated from Methacton in 1985.

Brian T.

·
Registered
16 Posts
jhatzis001 said:
I have 2 Daytonas on the lot available for imediate delivery at MSRP!
In Macungie (near Allentown) since August 1. Moved from Minnesota. Luv the Vikings!

Looking for a black SRT8, loaded--DVD nav, moonroof, leather, all the trimmings. But a black R/T Dub edition could be tempting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts