Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know that Justice Pete will be in Vegas Oct 5, 6, 7th for the 2007 Vegas Goatrun Rally. He would love see some of you from the Vegas Charger group. We will also be hosting a customer appreciation Barbeque on Sunday, Oct 28 in Vegas. Stay tuned for details on location of the Barbeque.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Pedders is the company you are going to love when you drive a Pedderised Charger. We are aslo in the business of creating nightmares -- Pedderised Police Pursuit Vehicles. These bits will be introduced at SEMA.

Pedders has been in business for almost 60 years. We are different due to our distribution. All Pedders Dealers recive on site technical education, we certify that a shop intalls our bits to our standards. We warranty our installation to include parts and labor with NO racing exclusion -- as long as they are installed by Pedders Dealer.

Who am I? I wanted a four door Corvette becuase I have three girls. I built the GTO Justice you see pictured above for SEMA 2004. It looked great, but didn't handle well. The guys from down under fixed that. After having been through all the well known brands, most of them for free, Pedders bits were hands don better. Over a period of time, the owner of Pedders and I became partners for this half of the globe. The bits worked so well, I bought the company -- LOL

·
Registered
581 Posts
Pedders is the company you are going to love when you drive a Pedderised Charger. We are aslo in the business of creating nightmares -- Pedderised Police Pursuit Vehicles. These bits will be introduced at SEMA.

Pedders has been in business for almost 60 years. We are different due to our distribution. All Pedders Dealers recive on site technical education, we certify that a shop intalls our bits to our standards. We warranty our installation to include parts and labor with NO racing exclusion -- as long as they are installed by Pedders Dealer.

Who am I? I wanted a four door Corvette becuase I have three girls. I built the GTO Justice you see pictured above for SEMA 2004. It looked great, but didn't handle well. The guys from down under fixed that. After having been through all the well known brands, most of them for free, Pedders bits were hands don better. Over a period of time, the owner of Pedders and I became partners for this half of the globe. The bits worked so well, I bought the company -- LOL

You dont happen to sell any lift kits for the H2 would ya ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts