Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Pete / DMS,
Just got back from Revolution. David is ready and pumped (his words), to do a Pedder's Day event. He said he wasn't able to find the necessary paper work in his e-mail, but he will look again. He is ready to go. Very professional and personable guy. He pays great attention to detail. While I was waiting to speak w/ someone in the showroom, I noticed how courteous every one was. The shop and show room, while not huge, is very clean and organized. Very professional. He is the kind of guy you would want handling your merchandise. I mentioned your Camaro builds, and he was impressed.
Give me a call, as he really wants to kick it off, he just wasn't able to locate what you sent him...........we'll try again......Andy

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Pete / DMS, Any word on an install date? Dave @ Revolution M.S., wanted to get my car in ASAP to have done prior to the actual Pedder's Day, so the guys could test drive while the other installs were being done.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pete / DMS, what is the latest on the Five-0 project? Any word w/ Revolution MS?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone out there monitoring this forum?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How'd the conference call w/ Revolution go???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts