Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the dealers carry touch up paint for our cars? I don't need it now but in the future if I do for a light scratch, etc, i'd like to have it. I guess I could just call the dealer and ask but I Figured if they carry it some people here have already bought it. I'd rather give my money to places like moparsupercenter if they have it, but I Don't see it on their site.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info on both places. I didn't realize autozone sold "original" touch up paint -- i've got one literally 20 seconds from me. I'll give them a call...thanks!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
elcobra, sweet man, thank u. Let me ask you -- did you just tell them you want brilliant black crystal pearl -- or did you give them the code off the door?

The guy I called said he doesn't know anything about the BBCP but would need the code. I'll call him back and give him the code but if he doesn't know what he's doing is that something I can just walk in and find in the touch up paint secton by seeing the BBCP written on the outside of the bottle?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
elcobra,

if you get a chance can you tell me what the bottle says on the front -- the one from Autozone? This guy just told me that they (all of autozone) do not stock that paint. You were right, the paint code is "PXR" and he keeps claiming that you must of gotten that touch up paint from Pep boys or somewhere else.

You are sure it was from autozone, right? If you let me know what it says on the outside of the bottle I'll go in and try to find it and show the guy. He's pretty persistent in the fact that no "autozone" carries that touch up paint.

·
Registered
230 Posts
sweeet! I need to get some of that.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks elcobra - that was very helpful. Of course you were right and the guy at AZ was wrong. They had it and I bought it. It's got a brush on one side and a fine "pen" on the other -- that looks sweet. Hoping I won't need to use it -- but hey, probably gonna get a couple of light ones here and there -- this stuff even had our PRX color code on the bottle -- nice man, thanks for the heads up that was REALLY helpful info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts