Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow muscle brothers,

I have a question what will happen if I put a srt or scat pack unlocked PCM instead of the stock PCM in my dodge charger rt 2017 will it affect the screen options, performance, etc?

Many thanks
Ace

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add some new options that it's for srt or scatpack that I don't have on my uconnect touch screen is that related to the pcm or should I change the screen I'm kinda confused here.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
changing the screen will do nothing. The PCM/ BCM have to be updated by the dealer to activate extra options, and I do not know of any that will give you the Scat Pack options (they will usually only activate fofg lights and back up cameras for a fee$$) A TAZER can activate some features, but it will make your airbag light stay on all the time.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Idk if you'll be able to follow this link without Tapatalk....it's weird sometimes but I think this might be what you're looking for...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
PCM has nothing to do with that lol...all you'd have is a 6.4 or 6.2 PCM trying to run a 5.7....as mentioned, it probably wouldn't even start and if it did, it'd run like absolute dogshit. Also as mentioned, get a Tazer. This will get you what you want: Tazer – Z Automotive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts