Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Forums, was wondering if anyone was going to the Pavillions this Saturday? I saw that Sept 1st is gonna be a good night to go.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
I think there's always someone there but as far as I know there isn't a planned GTG for this Sat. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Come down to the Pavs on the 1st. Come hang out with us GTO guys. We're freindly. We can laugh at the 5.0s. f-bodies, and rice together.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I Try. And i really want to see some more chargers get out to the Pavs. Weather be damned!

And i really need to stick to this section, that StonedWhite fellow is an ass.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Dude! I work outside all day. The last thing I want to do is stand around and sweat some more! :)

And I'm not sure who you are talking about. I try to stay out of the "kill" threads. I'm not big into chest thumping or bashing someone else's ride. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
No this is in the lounge. Every time a GTO is mentioned he feels its his duty to tell everyone what a ugly disgrace my care is.

I really like chargers, but if he rolls to my neck of the woods, i will have to put him in his place.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Sorry about that. I'm glad you know that the most of us are not like that. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I was wanting to head to the pav. this sat as well but the Bee dosent fly when their is any chance of rain!!

AND the chances are looking to be pretty wet :confused:

·
Registered
136 Posts
No worries. It will be on Sept 1st at about 6-6:30. We wonder as BS at the Pavs till about 9, then head to the bar. A small amount of us even meet up at a carwash on Elliot and Priest and head down together. Any more questions, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm good to go to the Pavillions this sat. but after maybe Speedworld still need to race my new car.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Seems there's going to be a gathering at 83rd Ave and Beardsley and then to Speedworld afterwards this Saturday. :)

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
That is closer but which one are we doing.
I'm going to go to 83rd and Beardsley because most of the people I know are going there, plus it's a lot closer to Speedworld if you decide to go. :)

As much as I want to race the car, I'm afraid it's still too hot! (but I have been known to change my mind!) :D

·
Registered
956 Posts
So there won't be a Pavillions GTG this weekend?

·
Registered
136 Posts
sweet. Were will be parking so i can find you?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hey folks - just caught this, and yeah, there's a small bunch of us going to the 83rd and Beardsley show, then off to speedworld after...

Not to stomp on the Pavilions deal, but there's a group already meeting at the other one if anyone's interested...

Here's a Map to the 83rd and Beardsley show - or take the 101 West to Union Hills, West to 83rd, and then North on 83rd until the road starts curving left... the shopping center is on your right, and that's where we'll be!

Here's a map to Speedworld.

And Here's the thread over at LXF.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts