Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Did you decide to keep the bee?! I noticed you're pulling everything off the market lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
State Troopers in the area I'm in like to turn off their lasers and creep. Plus, it going off when I'm doing 140+ doesn't really help

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh lol, because the motors are garbage and you have to build them to put down any real hp. I mean ya, you can detonate any other motor with a bad tune but people running procharged 5.0s making 650rwhp all day long on stock internals ever since Shaun from AED figured out the #8 tuning issue.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Oh lol, because the motors are garbage and you have to build them to put down any real hp. I mean ya, you can detonate any other motor with a bad tune but people running procharged 5.0s making 650rwhp all day long on stock internals ever since Shaun from AED figured out the #8 tuning issue.

Dude get some forged drop in pistons...they're like 850. After that you're good to throw a blower on. Maybe get some longtubes and a cam swap. You'll be cruising! You need to build the foundation in these cars before going big with FI.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude get some forged drop in pistons...they're like 850. After that you're good to throw a blower on. Maybe get some longtubes and a cam swap. You'll be cruising! You need to build the foundation in these cars before going big with FI.

See that's the thing that kinda bothers me. I spent a lot of money on buying the car and it has weak internals. Yea, I was gonna do full bolt ons, cam, pistons, and a tune if I decided to keep the car. I'm going back to my old job at Ford so I'm curious to see what kind of deals they have going on

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
See that's the thing that kinda bothers me. I spent a lot of money on buying the car and it has weak internals. Yea, I was gonna do full bolt ons, cam, pistons, and a tune if I decided to keep the car. I'm going back to my old job at Ford so I'm curious to see what kind of deals they have going on

I agree with you man, they should have given it forged internals. They really did drop the ball there. Ford's employee pricing is legendary in the car world...I get dodge's employee pricing through our friend who owns the dealership and it still is nowhere near Ford's. Possibly looking into a Shelby? Or if you sell the bee and get a GT it'll leave you with plenty of spare cash to get that thing blown and then some.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts