Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Dodge Charger RT, and I've been trying to figure out why my passenger window won't go up/down. Every time when I press the button whether it be on the admin side or the passenger side, I hear a clicking, but no motor movements, only a loud click. I'm either thinking my motor is shot, or its something with the module.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
You can plug a scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if there's any passenger door module (PDM) codes logged. You will need to use a scanner that can read all codes (not just Pxxxx powertrain codes) because the PDM codes are Bxxxx body codes and Uxxxx communication codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can plug a scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if there's any passenger door module (PDM) codes logged. You will need to use a scanner that can read all codes (not just Pxxxx powertrain codes) because the PDM codes are Bxxxx body codes and Uxxxx communication codes.
ok I can do that, but from the paragraph I posted, what do you think it could be if you had to assume?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have a 2011 Dodge Charger RT, and I've been trying to figure out why my passenger window won't go up/down. Every time when I press the button whether it be on the admin side or the passenger side, I hear a clicking, but no motor movements, only a loud click. I'm either thinking my motor is shot, or its something with the module.
Hi CHRIS18,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
from the paragraph I posted, what do you think it could be if you had to assume?
Problem could be the motor and gear assembly or the window regulator. The motor is equipped with an integral self-resetting circuit breaker to protect the motor from overloads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts