Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks,

We've been getting a lot of questions about our parts discount for forum members, and how to place an order. So I am making this post to clear up the confusion.

First of all, we do have discounted parts pricing on our website, www.archermoparaccessories.com. On some items (cheaper items obviously) the price you see there and the forum price will be the same or very close. However on the vast majority of items, the forum price will be cheaper! So before you order through our website please send a PM/email or post here to let us know, so we can get you the appropriate CHARGER FORUMS discounted price!

To place an order by phone (the easiest way), you can call Richard Oliver at 1-866-360-1000. The parts department hours are Monday through Friday, 7 am to 6 pm.

If you have any questions just post here or send a PM. I am on here several times a day relaying messages to Richard.

We appreciate all of you who have contacted us and placed orders so far, and will be working to organize some group buys for you in the near future. Stay tuned!:wink:

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi i was wondering the cost of these 3 items pus shipping to 76148 in fort worth.

The 6.1L Engine Covers are part numbers:

5037534AA
5037535AA

the Ball Studs.
05037581AA ( http://www.lxforums.com/board/showpost.php?p=1162126&postcount=42 )

Thanks
Eric
Hi Eric,

The engine covers are $30.09 and $33.00 respectively and the ball studs are $1.65.

Sales tax and shipping will be minimal I think. You can call Chris or Richard at 1-866-360-1000 and they will total it out for you.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Did I read David said that Archer's working on GROUP BUYS?

On top of the existing forums discount?

Yippee! Hooray! Woot Woot! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That right there is something worth looking forward to! :smoke:

Keep up the great work over there at Archer Dodge! :rockon:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are catching up on our parts requests on this site and a couple others. Had a lot of emails and PM's over the holiday break, so I hope to have everyone answered by the end of the day tomorrow!!!!

If you need an answer faster, call Chris Hershey at 1-866-360-1000.

Thanks!!!!

David

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi, I need 2 front slotted rotors. Part 05290537AB. Can you help? If so, please let me know pricing and shipping to 76065 Midlothian TX. thanks
Wow the cement capital of Texas. Went to school there k-12.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Could I get a price for a silver radio bezel without nav. for local pickup.
Part Num: 1CB321ZBAA

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys I am doing my best to get everyone answered in a timely manner but I want to stress that the best way to get a fast answer is to call us directly with your request.

The phone number is 1-866-360-1000, it's a free call, and RICHARD OLIVER is the person to ask for!!!!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
How much are the LT Headers going for for the 5.7?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Service parts needed

Hi I would like to know if you sale service packages? I need all the parts for a 2005 R/T service for 30,000 and 35,000 (Magnum).
Thanks in advance.

p.s.
Do you ship to APO... In the Army... p.s. you have to pay taxes on internet sales, now?
Guess I need to go back to the states more often.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I looked through the very useful parts number thread on this forum to help me find these part numbers; however, it wasn't very useful for my request.

I would like to know the price of the following three badges that are depicted in this photo:

Could you let me know the part numbers, individual prices, and the estimated cost of shipping to 19810?

Also, I am a tad bit interested in this rear Dodge Logo that is on the Avenger:

Is there any reason to believe that it would fit on the back of a Charger. Do your specs indicate a big difference in size, if so how much? Most importantly, would it be cheaper to order this one instead of the one for the Charger?

CB

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts
I would like to know the price of the following three badges that are depicted in this photo:
I am interested in #1 and the Heritage version of #3. Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts