Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone know what parts on hold for a 2006 charger RT with RT?????

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe it's still the power window feature of "one touch". Someone on here found a site that said it was the convenience group II, but under that is showed the R/T. I think since the standard R/T has a power window with this feature on the driver's side, we are affected as well. It's suppose to be in on Oct. 1 though.....let's keep hoping... :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
GoingHemi said:
I believe it's still the power window feature of "one touch". Someone on here found a site that said it was the convenience group II, but under that is showed the R/T. I think since the standard R/T has a power window with this feature on the driver's side, we are affected as well. It's suppose to be in on Oct. 1 though.....let's keep hoping... :)
NOt sure what the hold is but I can tell you it has nothing to do with auto windows, as the switch in all the LX cars are the same.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hummm...... I WANT MY CAR!!! dont make me throw a hissy fit!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't know about there...here is the site I was telling you about....

http://www.wheels.com/fleet/reference/assembly/html/assembly_lines.asp

it shows that the convenience group is on hold, and so is the RT. Don't know why...but my car is on hold too, and I've had people from within DC call and they can't get it pushed up (employee purchase benefit)....so it's some sort of part problem....I would assume anyway.... Still hoping I'm wrong and they finish all our cars tomorrow. ;)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4-Spd. Automatic VLP Transmission (DGV) is on hold until 12/01/05.

is that the tranny in the charger?????

·
Registered
125 Posts
Milkdud,

Someone wiser than myself with have to confirm, but I don't think that is the our transmission. (pause) I checked the dodge web site and it says we have a 5-speed auto in all the chargers as standard. So, I'm not sure what that is.....

I wonder also if this sound group II option being removed has us that put it on our car, waiting.....as they decide to tell us "opps...sorry...can't do that", or they get more parts to fullfill our orders before they do away with it.

Sorry I can't help much...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Dont know whtat parts are holding up, mind got built and will be delivered to my dealer to-morrow, r/t package, sound groups 2,electronic conv group :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts