Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure why my original thread was deleted. I never received a complaint about it or a PM explaining it. I don't see a violation of any of the rules or posting guidlines, so I'll list it again, and hopefully someone will explain to me why it was deleted so I don't do whatever the heinous deed was again.

I have 3 things for sale. These items are located in SE Michigan, but can be shipped to anyone at shipping cost of their choice of carrier. Here's what I have. All of these items are off of an 06 R/T. All items are in good condition with no major flaws, only normal wear and tear. I'm looking to give members here first dibs before listing them on some site like Ebay or CL. I can take any pictures that you ask for, but will need a day to get the pictures taken as the parts are being stored down at my parents place.

1. R/T Chrome Grill. This is the chrome cross hairs with the black slats. Asking $75
2. R/T Air Intake. Asking $100
3. Exhaust system. This was removed to put on an SLP exhaust system. This is the high performance exhaust from the Road and Track package. I've been told this is the same exhaust as the SRT, but I've not confirmed this as of yet. This has been cut into 3 parts with markings to ensure proper re-welding of the exhaust for whoever purchases this. Asking $300

I don't have a price idea on these, so just be reasonable with your offer and I'll take it. Items can be arranged to be either picked up in SE michigan or I travel all over the area (From Toledo OH in the South, to Auburn Hills in the North, and to Chelsea to the West) and can arrange to bring the items to you. I'll be travelling for business so please email me as I won't always be in a position to get on the boards for the next few days. my email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Asking prices listed, but it's all OBO. The price you offer will not include shipping, so make sure you take that into account when making an offer.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
You need a posted price.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What difference does that really make? I could ask for a million each, but in this situation I've already stated I just want a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
The reason is was removed is because you dont have a price. Read the rules.
Even if you ask for a million O.B.O, you'll get away.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am interested in the exhaust but not for 300..
Morning bump

I just checked. You're close enough that we could meet somewhere to get you the exhaust. So pm what you're willing to pay and we'll go from there!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
It got deleted b/c as a buyer, its freaking annoying when people fish for how much they can get before setting a price.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bueller? I've been too lazy to list these parts on another site as of yet. So make an offer to take them off my hands.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been busy and haven't had a chance to focus on selling these. They are stll for sale and looking to get rid of them. Send me an offer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Daytona / Road & track exhaust is not the same as the SRT.....just a heads up
So what is a "performance exhaust" to Dodge? Originally when I started on the board I had asked and was told by a few people that the R&T package on the R/T was the SRT exhaust.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
So what is a "performance exhaust" to Dodge? Originally when I started on the board I had asked and was told by a few people that the R&T package on the R/T was the SRT exhaust.
The Daytona / R&T exhaust is better and less restrictive then the standard R/T exhaust.....the suitcase is more free flowing......the piping on all 5.7 OEM exhausts whether it be a base R/T, Daytona / R&T pkg is 2.25"

The SRT exhaust has 2.5" piping, with slightly higher flowing catted mids, I believe the suitcase is the same as the Daytona / R&T exhaust, and the resos are slightly different since they are not tuned to cxl MDS drone

The setup your selling would be a good upgrade for a base R/T that wanted to keep the stock exhaust. Good luck with your sale

1 - 20 of 23 Posts