Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
looks good, what did you use to paint it?

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Looks nice, but reminds me of a police cruiser....

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good, what did you use to paint it?
i used sema interior paint and windsheild activater to clean the panels..The paint seems to stick real well when you activate the panels. I also painted the center console and glove box

·
Registered
243 Posts
Where did you buy it? Is it available at pepboys?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Nice, Ive been considering having the glove box part, plastic bottom of dash under steering colum, and the lower half of all (4) doors painted sublime on mine.......dont know tho, its one of them things where it could look real cool when its done, or could turn to a catastrophe and make it look corny

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you buy it? Is it available at pepboys?
i went to neds autobody supply so pretty much any body supply shop...im actually gonna paint the seat belts ..i use satin black by sem ...it goes on smooth and you can actually paint headliner and seatbelts with it

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
looks great! i'd love to do this to mine. what i'm worried about is the smell. does it have some kinda bad paint smell in the car at all?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Looking good and so much faster to clean the interior now..NICE!

·
Registered
159 Posts
you can use it on the roof liner ?? and if so are you going to ?? my interior is all black except my roof liner and the door coloms its beige and i hate it been looking for a product to make it black

1 - 13 of 13 Posts