Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Looks great. I wanted to do the yellow but was not brave enough and did silver with Plum Daytona decals.

The yellow looks great!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
They look good, but I'm not sure on the color combo. Not sure if you noticed, but the Dodge lettering is backwards.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks Sweet, vert nice job!! I'm getting ready to do that, what did you use for the lettering? I also can't decide between flat black. red or green. My car and wheels are black.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
looks great!!! I like it!!

I painted my calipers in red, but I really want those decals!!!! where can I get those??

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks Sweet, vert nice job!! I'm getting ready to do that, what did you use for the lettering? I also can't decide between flat black. red or green. My car and wheels are black.
looks great!!! I like it!!

I painted my calipers in red, but I really want those decals!!!! where can I get those??
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I got the decals from a website that is not a supporting vendor and they don't show this design on their site anymore. I can PM you the URL if you want it, but I would suggest checking with RiderGraphix, a supporting vendor, and see if they can reproduce the decals.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I like it! Maybe get the Daytona stripe in that yellow also?! I see you've done the hemi emblem that way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like it! Maybe get the Daytona stripe in that yellow also?! I see you've done the hemi emblem that way.
Thanks. My current plan is to get two yellow pin strips down each side that surround the Daytona stripe and then fill in the letters on the hood and the sides with the same yellow. But that will probably not happen till next yeat due to the cost and researching into a good painter.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
The calipers look great Kevin. The yellow really pops against the purple. I see you found the table, excellent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That yellow looks great. If anyone was considering doing this i found a great brand that i used on mine its by the brand paint over rust. http://www.porcan.com/usa/caliper.htm
I have a silver sxt with black wheels and spoiller and others and i did the red kit and it turned out great. It is somewhat of a task though, with multiple coats and cleaning you need to have time to leave your car up to dry. Overall it is a complete kit and i have had mine painted for about 8 months and still looks great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts