Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this has been brought up before. I have a little of 20k on the car. I wash it and notice quite a few chips on the front of the hood and near the back of the hood right by the wipers. I have also noticed a few on my passenger door as well as front driver side fender. I have had other cars with more miles and have not seen it this bad. I remember hearing some say the paint job may be poor. What are my chances of going to the dealer, showing them and getting the car repainted. I need to bring in for an oil change and was wondering what other have done or noticed.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i have some of the same problems on the front facia. there isn't much that can be done really.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Was thinking the same nylatin my front facia has chips and white spots. They really show up on the Brilliant black. I have claybared and it still does not get them out. May have to try a cleaner wax or something anybody got suggestions?

·
Registered
230 Posts
on my stone white, i have found some small spots that look like metal trapped in the paint and its rusted. Wont come off and it hasnt changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts