Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This client came to me by way of friendship. He's an old friend, chief of police in a nearby city, and he's in our local Mopar club. It had been a couple years since he's had this baby done "right." And since the beginning of Insane Paint, he KNEW where to bring it this time. :) I'm always VERY grateful when my clients are friends, I don't know why, it just means a lot to me. Anyway, I found the clearcoat on this particular Dodge, to be a bit harder than most I've polished in the past, so it fought me a bit more. Here's how it went down:

Gettin' started on the wheels & undercarriage:

After wash, got right down to surface prep:

Upon inspecting surface......was worse than I thought.....

Swirls everywhere:

Taped off the vinyl, time to get down to business:

Quick 50/50 shot of my progress on the passenger door:

Door fully polished out:

50/50 shot on the trunk lid:

Another angle on the the trunk lid:

This is what you do to your paint when you wash it with a dirty wash pad and use cheap microfiber towels to wipe it down:

Here's after I fully polished it:

Final shots:

It's all "good on the hood" lmao......:eek:

In case you're wondering why I had all the coatings on the fender wells. This client was very concerned about them, and they honestly were a good bit "dried & dead" so I wanted the end product to not only be nourished, but a bit glossy as well. The multiple coats I put on them, laid a good foundation for him to tend to, in his maintenance procedures going forward.

A few last reflection shots!

Thanks a ton for reading! If you have any questions! Shoot em over!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Preciate it fellas! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts