Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen ding kings and other related products in reviews, videos, and even scam alerts. I have seen cheap and easy ways that only require a hairblow dryer and some pc duster cans. I just recently noticed a very small ding on my driver side rear door that I am literally having nightmares about. The wife pointed it out to me and now it's wrecking my mind. Its probably less than 1" diameter (its actually very small) and doesn't have a crease in the indentation. The question to those of you that have possibly the most experience in this, is it worth investing in a $20 dent removal kit? Or am i best to bring it to a shop to do it for me? Any advice is considered. Thanks in advance guys. :driving:

· Registered
659 Posts
Take it to a dent removal shop. Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) services are fairlycheap, considering.
Had an egg sized/shaped dent in my right front fender on my Durango, took it to a pro, charged me $50, took maybe 30 minutes, dent is gone, can't tell it was ever there.

· Premium Member
811 Posts
X3, ran into an on sight PDR guy when I was dropping off our Tahoe for service. $20.00 and 10 minutes later, good as new. vertical dent, nearly creased right below the body line on rear door. Bugged me to no end, now good as new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.