Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title reads, I have a 2010 Charger V6 with the auto. The car hasn't been shifting properly at all, it goes up to 4k then shifts or doesn't shift at all sometimes. When I took it for a diagnostic at autozone, the codes that came up were: P0073, P0073, and P0841. I'm not really worried about the P0073 codes (please let me know if I should be) but I am worried about the P0841 code. It said Transmission fluid pressure sensor/switch A circuit range/performance. I was wondering where I would be able to find the part and how I'd go about fixing it. All I'm hoping is that I don't need a new transmission.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2010 3.5l v6, just hit 120k miles this month (I'm original owner). Last November I lost acceleration on the freeway. It wouldn't go over 25-30mph, and would be high RPMs at that speed. I didn't have any codes though until the next day when I started driving it in to the service center. I'm not sure what the codes ended up being, just that they said there were a few. I've talked to multiple other 2010 owners and a few of them started having transmission issues anywhere from 115k miles - 120k miles. Hopefully you have a simpler issue, but I had to replace mine. $4800 parts and labor for a factory refurbished unit but came with 3yr/100k mile warranty. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts