Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When leaving work the other day I punched it on a wet road and the tires broke loose in first gear and redline went to approximately 6000rpm (Still running stock shift points). Check Engine light came on and car didn't want to accelerate. Pulled over and restarted car and it ran fine but Check Engine light was still on.

Got home Predator said I had a P0700 code for the transmission. I put back stock tune and then put the Perf93 Tune back. I put back shift firmness and recet TCM adaptives as well. Light has not come back on since. (I found P0700 is on here a lot...thank you search button :bigthumb: )

Here's my question: It doesn't feel like the shift firmness is there like it was before. Maybe it's my imagination and that it really is there. Do I have to cycle the engine so many times before the tune goes into effect?

Thanks for all the upcoming replies.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
When leaving work the other day I punched it on a wet road and the tires broke loose in first gear and redline went to approximately 6000rpm (Still running stock shift points). Check Engine light came on and car didn't want to accelerate. Pulled over and restarted car and it ran fine but Check Engine light was still on.

Got home Predator said I had a P0700 code for the transmission. I put back stock tune and then put the Perf93 Tune back. I put back shift firmness and recet TCM adaptives as well. Light has not come back on since. (I found P0700 is on here a lot...thank you search button :bigthumb: )

Here's my question: It doesn't feel like the shift firmness is there like it was before. Maybe it's my imagination and that it really is there. Do I have to cycle the engine so many times before the tune goes into effect?

Thanks for all the upcoming replies.
sounds like your car went into limp mode... i would reload the tune again just to make sure

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I thought. I reloaded it last night. Do you think I should try reloading it again?

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would if your not sure if it's on or not... the shift firmness that is... it won't hurt a thing to reload it
I think I'll try that during lunch.

I knew I should have just PM'd you instead of creating a thread :biggrinjester:

Thanks for your help. :bigthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts