Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modern and classic mopars get together every year to celebrate our Moparness:) This year the weather was fabulous! We had some modern mopar from the Farmington, AR finest! enjoy the pics:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are a few more pics:)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
DAMNIT GUYS! Im kicking myself now. I was at Univ of Ark today for the Vype 7on7 football tourney at the indoor/outdoor facilities and then I went to the office at Springdale to drop off some things. Im not for sure how far away I was but I couldnt have been that far. Those are some really nice cars and a great turnout!:rocker:

·
Registered
280 Posts
DAMNIT GUYS! Im kicking myself now. I was at Univ of Ark today for the Vype 7on7 football tourney at the indoor/outdoor facilities and then I went to the office at Springdale to drop off some things. Im not for sure how far away I was but I couldnt have been that far. Those are some really nice cars and a great turnout!:rocker:
You were less than 10 minutes away.......when you were at the U of A.
Wish we had known! We have cruise-in every Saturday night if you are back in the area again, let us know and we will tell you where we will be.

GREAT PICS JOHN!!:D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a great day for the picnic....awesome food and good turnout.......I wish we had better participation from our group:( I still want to see the day where we have 15 or more of our group present at one event:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
It was a great day for the picnic....awesome food and good turnout.......I wish we had better participation from our group:( I still want to see the day where we have 15 or more of our group present at one event:)
well you know we would have been there if we hadn't been out of town on vacation. sorry to hear about your car John

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Great pics...thnx for posting.

·
Registered
264 Posts
very cool, nice pics

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I haven't been on here much - ArkLime, can you shoot me the Saturday schedules or something? Is there an email list I can get on or anything?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I haven't been on here much - ArkLime, can you shoot me the Saturday schedules or something? Is there an email list I can get on or anything?

Thanks guys!
1st Sat - Bella Vista Sonic
2nd Sat - Rogers Home Depot
3rd Sat - Lowell Sonic
4th Sat - Rogers Backyard Burger

We start showing up anywhere from 5-6pm. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Cool pics! I should see you guys tomorrow around 5 at backyard burgers, that is if my car is still in one piece... Parking is limited so I had to park it a couple miles away. Haven't seen it in 43 hours :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts