Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many of you, I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my Charger that I just ordered on 6/8. In the meantime, I want to dive in and learn about my new car and its features. Does anyone know where I can get an owner's manual now? The Dealership will not give me one early. Anyone have it in electronic format (PDF, etc.)? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for rubbing it in Butter! :sad:

I actually just won an auction for an owner's manual on eBay, so I should have it within a week. Now I can read it and just imagine myself behind the wheel of my new car which I'll probably get in time for Christmas.

Thanks for all of your help anyway. Oh wait... I didn't get any help! Thank God for eBay.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm also looking for an owner's manual to pass the time. I saw where you can order them on the Dodge site for $20, but I'm not going to pay for something I'm getting in a couple weeks with the car. Has anyone converted this into a digital format yet?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I could scan it and make it a .pdf, but that's a pretty big job. We'll see what kind of time I have on my hands! Probably none since I'm driving this bad boy!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts