Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dancing around this subject for a month now. So I thought I would see if anybody else has been flooded with e-mails from Chrysler about service being due. Last month it was just shy of 600 e-mails. :angry: One every 3 minutes. This month it was 150+ and again every 3 minutes. My crackberry almost blew a fuse. So, has anybody else been getting these.

·
Banned
87 Posts
I've been dancing around this subject for a month now. So I thought I would see if anybody else has been flooded with e-mails from Chrysler about service being due. Last month it was just shy of 600 e-mails. :angry: One every 3 minutes. This month it was 150+ and again every 3 minutes. My crackberry almost blew a fuse. So, has anybody else been getting these.
That's sound odd. Something is WRONG. I have never received any. Every 3 months or so could be normal but not every 3 minutes. I would but a block on the senders address.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called my dealer last month and they stopped in a matter of a few hours. This month I replied to the e-mail demanding they take me out of their database. I think at 64 I know when to service my car.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Wow...sounds like the E-mail script their using is replicating for some reason.

I didn't give an E-mail address when I bought my car.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i get letters in the mail like mad. between the dealership and chrysler i get probably 4 letters a week. i was thinking that is kind of extreme, thats nothing to all those emails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts