Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm Nate and i've been on and off viewing this website, and thought I would give it a shot. I need a few second opinions about my charger due to the fact that she's getting old.
I drive a 2008 Dodge charger 5.7 liter Hemi with police package. I'm trying to decide what I could do to improve it's performance, so far i've considered finding a good tuner but I have zero knowledge about them. I'm just looking for some input on what would be best for better performance/faster 0-60, tuner or not.
She runs great!, but my only concern is it has 182,000 miles on it :/ which makes me nervous.
Any feedback?

Attachments

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Hi, i'm Nate and i've been on and off viewing this website, and thought I would give it a shot. I need a few second opinions about my charger due to the fact that she's getting old.
I drive a 2008 Dodge charger 5.7 liter Hemi with police package. I'm trying to decide what I could do to improve it's performance, so far i've considered finding a good tuner but I have zero knowledge about them. I'm just looking for some input on what would be best for better performance/faster 0-60, tuner or not.
She runs great!, but my only concern is it has 182,000 miles on it :/ which makes me nervous.
Any feedback?
I would get a Diablo Intune and go with the canned tunes. Makes a big difference from stock on these cars.

https://www.diablosport.com/

Also consider ACES IV and QuantumBlue Lubricants for the car. If you are going to put more stress on the components, then let us engineer something that will help put more power to the ground and do it safely.

Remember that when you stress a system more than what the OEM had designed into it, you need to re-think what you are adding to it as what you get off the shelf is designed for strictly OEM only.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Hell, on these engines 180,000 is well broken in lol. Tuner, exhaust, gears, simple bolt ons won't hurt it at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts