Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was just searching the internet for a new srt8 photo to use in my avatar because I don't take very good pictures, and I came across this. It almost made me loose my lunch!

I think I would cry..

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
i think that car actually belongs to a forum member..

get lug locks!

·
Registered
657 Posts
OMG....... I don't even know what to say about that..... They deserve to be shot.

·
Registered
794 Posts

get lug locks!

And a tilt alarm.

Looks like a real quality neighborhood to be parking in.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yep that was one of our guys. I remember he posted about back then. Look at the upside, they used a relatively freindly material to rest the car on, on this side at least.

Ive seen pics of cars left on blocks under the rotors, or on the paint, or just left with the rotors on the ground.

·
Registered
953 Posts
at least he still has his car

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Ive seen pics of cars left on blocks under the rotors, or on the paint, or just left with the rotors on the ground.
I bought a 5.0L Mustang brand new in 1991. Unbeknownst to me, that was the first year Ford offered a black interior for that model of Mustang (1987-1992) and it was also the first year they offered the Mustang 5 spoke 17" aluminum rims. So chop shops were stealing the new cars and ripping out the interior and stealing the wheels.

I had had my car almost two years, with very low mileage on it when it was stolen and gutted. The cops found it less than 12 hours after it was stolen, with no interior, and it was riding on four of the mini donut spare tires, parked at the side of the road. Whoever ditched the car sat on a plastic milk crate to drive it. Only thing left inside was the steering wheel, the shifter and the aforementioned milk crate.

They did a nice clean job; the car looked like it was just partway down the production line or something. No damage, save the missing parts. But the insurance company still wrote it off.

I consoled myself by buying a 1990 Corvette Roadster (Black, of course).

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
507 Posts
for sale SRT 8 rims and tires. . PM me for details. .

lol. . J / K . i know the feeling. happend to me b 4

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Yep that was one of our guys. I remember he posted about back then. Look at the upside, they used a relatively freindly material to rest the car on, on this side at least.

I'm sorry to say, but that was the first thing that went through my mind..... :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
That is really some ****ed up **** that some mofo did a number of a Brother Charger. That why I believe in the exercises your Second Amendment Rights to Bear Arms. Violate my property and you violated me therefore I will violated your freedom.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
for sale SRT 8 rims and tires. . PM me for details. .

lol. . J / K . i know the feeling. happend to me b 4
Dude, this gave me a hell of a laugh, just in time, after having to see that sad picture.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
the fist thought that came to my mind was how clean he keeps his calipers that car looks good even without the wheels

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

get lug locks!

Even those dont work all the time if they want them they can still get them..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts