Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also was wondering if you guys know of any big online retail sites where you can get good deals on big name exhausts and mods? Or is it best to just buy the part from a local dealer, or the company website..

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Take a look at some of the site supporting vendors

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Also was wondering if you guys know of any big online retail sites where you can get good deals on big name exhausts and mods? Or is it best to just buy the part from a local dealer, or the company website..
What mods do you have in mind?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Vendor
810 Posts
There's a lot of us around. You can always call any of us. Take my company, HHP, for example. We have 285 parts for your Charger and are always adding new parts and even have our own line of products. We are a full performance shop, staffed by all Chrysler certified tech's and where 95% of the vehicles coming through here are HEMI's (right now we have 3 SRT-8's and two 5.7L LX's (one Magnum and one Charger) getting a whole array of performance mods done on them. We sell almost every performance part on the market plus we install of them, too, and have a lot of experience with the parts out on the market. We can make sure you get the parts you want and more importantly that you're not going to waste money on mods that you're just going to want to upgrade further down the line.

If you ever have any questions, we can be reached at 888-894-1115.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Chiming in as another Site Supporting Vendor as well. We sell parts online, however we are also have a full installation facility with an AWD Inground DynoJet Dyno. We do everything from Performance to Interior...

Thanks
James

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What mods do you have in mind?
Well, I have a completely stock R/T so I'm gradually going to add on to it as I get more money. exhausts (thinking jba's), headers, cai. And a few exterior addons, such as the factory spoiler and the honeycomb srt style grille... my r/t didnt come with a spoiler and its a chrome grille, i want a black one.

Exhausts are first on my priority list as well as the cosmetic stuff. I want headers really bad but they're all over 1k and i dont have the money to get those as well as all that other stuff just yet... so i think im gonna get headers later down the road.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
mopar long tubes can be found for 950. others are over 1000.
the jba headers are like 500(with mid pipes and the high flow cats are around the same... so... yea i spose 1k) but you can get the JBA shorty headers by themselves, which will fit into your stock sytem. you can get the full JBA setup(headers/cats/catback) for under 1400 for certain. probly less honestly but i havnt shopped on it too much

but with these suporting vendors, they may be able to flex on their prices if you purchasing in bulk from them... so.. keep that in mind ;)

·
Vendor
810 Posts
The long tubes with cats run $1300 or more usually. If you're not looking to spend that much, I can suggest going with the JBA stainless shorties (1964S) and our catted mid-pipes, $800 when you call in and tell us that you're a forum member. These are a great upgrade for the 5.7L's and one of our top selling combinations.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you have your heart set on long tubes, we have the BEST deal you will ever see on KOOKS headers and Highflow cats going on right now.

Just give me a call for pricing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The long tubes with cats run $1300 or more usually. If you're not looking to spend that much, I can suggest going with the JBA stainless shorties (1964S) and our catted mid-pipes, $800 when you call in and tell us that you're a forum member. These are a great upgrade for the 5.7L's and one of our top selling combinations.

Joshua, HHP
Well josh, i actually visited the HHP site today and came across that JBA package with the catback system, mid pipes, and shorties. But honestly, i still cant get anyone to make up their mind on what the difference is between short tube and long tube headers... Also, do hi flow cats come with that jba catback system? or is that something extra i have to buy?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.