Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a scat pack recently brand new and when it arrives I would like to mod it a little bit here and there.
What mods can I do or should do since I know it can’t take boost well without rebuilding the engine ?

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
So I bought a scat pack recently brand new and when it arrives I would like to mod it a little bit here and there.
What mods can I do or should do since I know it can’t take boost well without rebuilding the engine ?
Use the search feature and you'll get all the information you need on this topic.

Reactions: watersupply189

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Mods that really do anything usually put your powertrain warranty in jeopardy, you have to decide if you're ready to make that move

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Koron

·
Registered
157 Posts
Scats are tightly engineered. K&N DOES sell a CAI, but you won't notice any gains. And, IMO, K&N's CAIs are such a rip off for rubber or metal that does nothing, except at max RPMs (if they actually do anything at all).

Adding performance to the 6.4L is a bad idea. Look up Scat supercharger.

You can do a lot of nice cosmetic stuff.

My advice: run until warranty ends, then tackle modifications then, if you must.

Enjoy your Scat! They are a beast.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Order a new set of tires. Whether you got the widebody or not. The stock tires suck donkey balls and don't let you enjoy what the car can actually do even bone stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts