Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the color im planning to order is DarkGraphite (outer) and orange (inner) with orange stitching

my cars interior is Dark Slate Gray, so most of the parts are dark slate gray (not beige) and my cars exterior is stone white........

please check www.promotiontuning.com and go to the KATZKIN simulator and choose the colors I just mentioned with the two tone body option and tell me what do you guys think

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the colors but IMO it looks better with the insert or combo style seat instead of the center.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the center model more, im just woried about how will the 2 colors look like together.....

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
With an interior... You are the only one who has to be happy.... I too give my opinions to customers on the interiors they choose but I always end it with, dont let my opinion impact your decision... I am not driving the car everyday.. I will however help you with the various options that Katzkin offers so the interior dont look bad off those options!

I sent you the image of a seat that we did and I tell you, I drove that car for 30 days (it was a promotional car for our shop and Saturn) and I LOVED driving that car and thought the interior was AWESOME.... If you are happy with your choice, pull the trigger and dont think twice.

James

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I think you should choose the "Autum" color IMO. It's a little softer and not too bright. But then again, i'm the one with the red seats, lol!!!

I like the 3rd one the most, with the Autum color. It would look nice with the same color (Autum)stiching.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think im goin for another color...still not sure :S

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I was thinking about getting a set for my Stone White as well, was looking at the 2 tone Black on white, or other way around. Also built the White with blue, looked sweet but all my outside stuff is matte black........

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was thinking about getting a set for my Stone White as well, was looking at the 2 tone Black on white, or other way around. Also built the White with blue, looked sweet but all my outside stuff is matte black........
I changed my mind about orange, im goin for BLACK with PEARL (WHITE), black outer and pearl inner (inserts) with white stitchin.....wt do u think?? im just worried about the color wearin off or gettin dirty or wtever!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I think it would look sweet!! Thats the direction I'm prob going to go( the 2 tone with blue looks really sweet but doesnt match my exterior). If you clean your car reg I wouldnt worry about getting it dirty, leather cleans well. I havent worked with this vendor but it depends on the quality, and if you keep it our of the sun.With propper cleaning and leather care I would say it will last a very very VERY long time!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok, im just waitin for james from promotion tunin to reply me back on some questions :) thx for ur opinion...wish me luck :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts