Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they still are not for sale, however what is the process to custom order the srt-8? Do i have to go to my local dealer or can I order online? Will they sell me the car for MSRP or will the dealer tag on an extra price?

Here in Miami all the Dodge dealers are crooks!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
you can order it at any dealer that will get srt-8.not all dealers will be abel to get srt-8.we have a waiting list that could go for 2 yrs on them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
jim383 said:
you can order it at any dealer that will get srt-8.not all dealers will be abel to get srt-8.we have a waiting list that could go for 2 yrs on them.
I'm a salesman at our dealership and our gsm told us that he is selling for msrp any srt veh. but the charger srt's that we may be allocated are already spoken for. Sorry man everyone jumped on the ban wagen when they heard about them. You might try and find some dealers elsewere. If I can help you can pm me anytime

·
Registered
91 Posts
Call one of the following:

Woodhouse CDJ (Bill Pemberton) - (402) 426-4127
Baxter CJD (Wade Daggett) - (402) 493-7800
Performance Dodge (Scott Sutton) (402) 477-3777

All of the above will earn plenty of allocation, and can arrange delivery for you. Also, none of the above will price above MSRP, so you are safe.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Of course, they are in Nebraska, which puts them out of reach for me, here in MD. But if ANYWHERE within striking distance, I can personally vouch for Bill P.

Helluva guy. When we get a little closer, I'll be calling to see who he can recommend on the Md Atlantic. I'd trust his word implicitly.

·
Registered
91 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Of course, they are in Nebraska, which puts them out of reach for me, here in MD. But if ANYWHERE within striking distance, I can personally vouch for Bill P.

Helluva guy. When we get a little closer, I'll be calling to see who he can recommend on the Md Atlantic. I'd trust his word implicitly.
Bill delivers Vipers and SRT products all over the country, so even Maryland is not out of reach. Woodhouse is the #1 volume Viper dealer in the country, and #2 overall volume DCX dealer.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when will the ordering begin? Can we get on the waiting list now?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I know Bill does that, but I'm pushing the boundries of wifely happiness, and shipping could be the deal breaker:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
GLHS837 said:
I know Bill does that, but I'm pushing the boundries of wifely happiness, and shipping could be the deal breaker:)
You should check with him. I don't think he charges that much for delivery.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Down here in hawaii, everything is expensive!

Just for fun, i called the local dodge dealership and asked if they will bring in the SRT-8 Charger, so they said, "we will only have 2 delivered to us" "thats it".
then i asked, so how much will the price be. He said "Just a little over 60K :eek:

So i told myself, maybe ill buy one in another lifetime. :)

John

·
Registered
91 Posts
808Chargerfan said:
Down here in hawaii, everything is expensive!

Just for fun, i called the local dodge dealership and asked if they will bring in the SRT-8 Charger, so they said, "we will only have 2 delivered to us" "thats it".
then i asked, so how much will the price be. He said "Just a little over 60K :eek:

So i told myself, maybe ill buy one in another lifetime. :)

John
Performance Dodge of Lincoln, Nebraska just sold an SRT-4 ACR edition to a customer in Hawaii and the customer arranged shipment of the car.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
TommyLee said:
You should check with him. I don't think he charges that much for delivery.
Hell, I'll do that, I'll send him a PM later today. Just not thinking. I'll report back what he says so you guys can get an idea of what we're talking about. Woodhouse, where Bill works, not only helped sponsor the 2004 SRT nationals, they sent Bill and a crew to run their sponosored Viper on the arranged track day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts