Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i just ordered a new charger R/T, and I have the VON for it. can anyone give me a website to visit where I can track the progress of my car as it is being built. thanks, Dave :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
No info but congrats on the Charger. Its a great car! :clap:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi fellas, thanks for the welcome. I ordered mine with
pxr-brilliant black crystal paint
d1-dark slate grey/light greystone
atl-sound group 11
awt-road/track performance group
afc-electronics convenience group

As far as I know the AWT becomes available on the 15th, so then I just have to wait my turn :sad: , but I'm sure it will be worth it :)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
camero said:
Hi fellas, thanks for the welcome. I ordered mine with
pxr-brilliant black crystal paint
d1-dark slate grey/light greystone
atl-sound group 11
awt-road/track performance group
afc-electronics convenience group

As far as I know the AWT becomes available on the 15th, so then I just have to wait my turn :sad: , but I'm sure it will be worth it :)
Hey, what's in that AFC group? Is it the heated mirrors, or are those standard?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
camero said:
Hi guys, i just ordered a new charger R/T, and I have the VON for it. can anyone give me a website to visit where I can track the progress of my car as it is being built. thanks, Dave :)
There is a website (BramptonAssembly.com/board/index.php) where you can track your order. The only thing is is that you have to pay (actually called a "donation") to join the specific tracking area (the other forums are free).

Another way to track your order is by calling the Customer Service number: 1-800-992-1997.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
There is a website (BramptonAssembly.com/board/index.php) where you can track your order. The only thing is is that you have to pay (actually called a "donation") to join the specific tracking area (the other forums are free).
Even with a donation, Brampton Assembly can only track your order once you get a VIN. They can't do it from the VON.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ChargerSXT said:

Another way to track your order is by calling the Customer Service number: 1-800-992-1997.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot, much appreciated :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
epoch said:
Hey, what's in that AFC group? Is it the heated mirrors, or are those standard?
hey epoch, afc group includes
instrument cluster with display screen
security alarm
steering wheel mounted audio controls
temperature and compass gage
traveler/mini trip computer
universal garage door opener
vehical information center

There you go, and the heated mirrors are standard on charger r/t :happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts