Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got a chance where I will be home to get my Diablosport Predator delivered...and should have it tomorrow!!!! Talked to Jen @ MarylandSpeed...and was very helpful in finding a warehouse that she could get me one shipped from and have it here tomorrow! Now it's just a 24 hour wait (how long does it take to drive to Kentucky?????? lol).

What I'm wondering is what is first? I'm guessing there's a user manual that comes with it, but just getting an idea. i konw I need to make a copy of my stock tune (warranty reasons)....but after that just load the tune I need correct? Currently have a tank full of 91 so will start with that.

Any other users here have it or had it on a 3.5 w/o any other upgrades at the time? Just getting an idea of what I'm looking at for differences. My CAI will be in two weeks, but exhaust.....that might be awhile as i have an extended "service contract" thats a (*&(*&#(* and with my luck would check to see if it's not stock.

Thanks for any replies...I'm like a kid in a candy store going NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!

WAGZ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So is it a bad thing to be standing in my house looking out the window both ways for the UPS truck??? I think I have a problem....first step I hear is admitting you have a problem.........

·
Registered
623 Posts
Are you singing this song? It helps it arrive quicker. :thumbsup:
Oho, the United Parcel Truck is a-comin' down the street
Oh please let it be for me.
Oho, the United Parcel Truck is a-comin' down the street
I wish, I wish I knew what it could be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts