Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order is in!! no build date yet this is going to be my wifes daily driver she is a real estate agent here. and every now and again she takes people out in my Sublime. she loves all the compliments on the car. Now shes hooked.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! So the wife is getting the sublime right? and you are getting the blue bee?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Nice, I'm tring to talk my wife in to trading her car for a Challenger when they are available.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CONGRATS!!!! So the wife is getting the sublime right? and you are getting the blue bee?
Negative i commute 40 miles one way i need the MDS,also the sublime is my car and always will be. I will be moving to Georgia soon and i am from NJ so i will be dropping my car off at 402 motoring for the heads ,cam etc. when i head home to visit.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Negative i commute 40 miles one way i need the MDS,also the sublime is my car and always will be. I will be moving to Georgia soon and i am from NJ so i will be dropping my car off at 402 motoring for the heads ,cam etc. when i head home to visit.
sweet :) you can always borrow the blue bee right? :grin:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
This here, gentlemen, is the definition of love. She gets the Bee, he gets the R/T!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
So how much is a blue bee worth $$$$ ?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Trademarked: SUPER SMURF ..................................

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hmmmm I would have assumed that they would have a higher price tag than that or maybe a dealer mark up, of course I hate to be negative and say the should raise the price let alone put a mark up but it just seems like to low of a number. What price range are people paying for them? $1,800 to go from a SRT8 to a Bumble Bee SRT8 seems to low.

·
Registered
230 Posts
that might just sell some houses!~

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Well I was a dodge salesperson for a couple months, but really I would have thought at least 5 g's more than the regular SRT8. So how much is someone paying brand new off the lot for one of these???

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I want the bee, anyone want to buy it for me, I'll give you my SXT, lol. I'm saving up, are there rumors that they will keep blue for a few years?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts