Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, after much thought and searching, i ordered the magnaflow #15628 exhaust. i thought about doing the resonator elimination on the stock exhaust but i wanted a cleaner look. i really like the polished look of the magnaflow resonators and the tips are really nice. although the sound may not be up the agressive nature of the borla or reson. elim., i think it'll be more agressive than stock. what do you all think....thanks...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I was thinking about ordering the same exhaust! Let me know what you think about it! I did find sound clips of that exhaust on our cars on www.magnaflow.com.

I cant freaking sleep at night waiting for my Daytona to come in! :rockon:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i have listened to the sound clip on the magnaflow website...it sounds good. keep us posted with your thoughts after you install the magnaflow.

i went with the borla 125's.....very very aggressive sounding, has mufflers(no resonators), x pipe and the huge 5 inch cans as tips....not for everyone, but i have found that they look good (my wife's friend actually commented on the tips and said they looked cool - shocking that this comes from a college professor).

keep us posted and enjoy man, i loved matching the sound up with the hemi...she was just way to quiet!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts