Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna need a hella big tree to squeeze that puppy underneath! Send pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tuning the Bee

Hey Red Hot,
Now plan for a new mistress to show off your baby to, Opps, did I think that?, or some Mods. There are two approaches to take with owning a Bee. One, keep it stock except for bolt-ons that can be reversed. That preserves its collectors status for Future Resale. Second, lets make it look better and Run faster; here the possibilities are limitless.....I did the Airaid CAI with hood scoop. Nice result for $300... I also did the Coolit fan mod and 185d thermostat to run the motor at 185d..... More power, and easier on the motor.... I wanted to modify the exhaust, but make it reversible for resale so i cut out the center muffler and straight piped it through. I kept the old parts and with a small amount of welding it could be returned to stock. The car sounds great at WOT but has no drone when cruising.....There are tuners, cams, nitrous and all sorts of goodies. You could easily make 500hp......... I also did a few show things like a Super Bee Consul cover from Gina's Embroidery, Hemi floor mats to preserve the factory mats, and some extra Hemi decals. Private Message your E Mail to me and I can send some pics...... Damm, a 08 SuperBee... You have no idea how great that will be.......

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I hate you
Not really
but kinda
sorta
No not really
But I do

Are they gonna put a big bow on it for you when its delivered?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Oh, to be a kid again chargerman99! You've opened the wrapping and know what's inside! Just think - you'll be the only kid on your block with a Bee!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh, to be a kid again chargerman99! You've opened the wrapping and know what's inside! Just think - you'll be the only kid on your block with a Bee!
Thats the problem I am a big kid when it comes to muscle cars. ETA is Nov 19-23, should be interesting!!!

Fastmover, I actually was going to buy one of the 07 Bee's in the Ottawa area.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Thats the problem I am a big kid when it comes to muscle cars. ETA is Nov 19-23, should be interesting!!!

Fastmover, I actually was going to buy one of the 07 Bee's in the Ottawa area.
The 08 will be worth the wait! Where in Canada are you?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Gee whiz, I wonder what I'm getting for XMas?:sad:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Congrats. Can not wait to see some pics when they start hitting dealers.

·
Registered
686 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts