Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I almost ordered an 08 SRT8. The dealer told me 8-10 weeks. Then another dealer told me that it would be more then likely double that. I'm not sure if that was just the SRT's or Chargers in general. Either way, congrats on the new car. The anticipation of of the new arrival makes it that much better when it's here. I hope it's not too long of a wait though!
-J

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ordered 2008 inferno red rt awd 8/13 when dou you think it will be delivered
How much info do you have on the car you ordered? Someone on this board has the ability to look it up and tell where the build process is.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
You'll have a pile of mods by the time she gets here.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I ordered an 08 as soon as I was allowed to by the dealer (which was early july). I have been keeping track of things and one of the hold-ups has been a shortage of mygigs. Mine has the mygig and that's preventing me from getting a production date. Just thought I'd help you out with that info. I have a serial number, just waiting for production date. I would estimate mid to end of september for me at this point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delivery in 2 weeks

Talked to the dealer today car is in kz status should be here October 17

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Talked to the dealer today car is in kz status should be here October 17
Congrats, that's awesome .. I remember my struggle with "the wait" ... I had a few mods waiting for the car to show up ... :lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a 06 inferno red R/T. I love the color. Congrats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts