Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rev and wheel life were totally cool to deal with....really looking forward to this....

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
can you supply me with a part # for the AFE. I can only find the 5.7 model

thanks
so I'm guessing you have a Plum Crazy SRT8? I don't think AFE makes an intake for the srt but i could be wrong(I'm wrong alot lol) I have an airaid on mine and it gets the job done.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what gives glock? why all the negativity?...do the graphs over on the Lx forum lie? why you hating on them dudes. They were very nice to me .clue me in.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
So what gives glock? why all the negativity?...do the graphs over on the Lx forum lie? why you hating on them dudes. They were very nice to me .clue me in.
If you were sending money their way, they are gonna be nice! :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know what ? I dont care. they were cool. their stuff works and looks bitchin.Its my nickel.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

I personally don’t like the owner; he is a scam artist... I couldn’t care less if his product made 100hp gains I still wouldn’t buy anything from him.

The truth about the air hammer,

The welds look like ****, the whole intake looks like it has been pieced together by a 4yr old. I highly doubt it would make any more power than an AFE, even if it did make 1-2hp more (well within a dyno margin of error) I wouldn’t buy one for the simple fact that its made of metal. It’s heavy and promotes high intake temps. There is no shielding around the filter and it requires you to move your power steering res.

No thanks...

Please, in the future try to word your posts better. Using the word “hater” makes you look like a moron

·
Registered
498 Posts
I personally don’t like the owner; he is a scam artist... I couldn’t care less if his product made 100hp gains I still wouldn’t buy anything from him.

The truth about the air hammer,

The welds look like ****, the whole intake looks like it has been pieced together by a 4yr old. I highly doubt it would make any more power than an AFE, even if it did make 1-2hp more (well within a dyno margin of error) I wouldn’t buy one for the simple fact that its made of metal. It’s heavy and promotes high intake temps. There is no shielding around the filter and it requires you to move your power steering res.

No thanks...

Please, in the future try to word your posts better. Using the word “hater” makes you look like a moron
I was with you right up till the end of the last phrase of your post....while the word "hater" made not be the the prefered way of saying it, the word moron will certainly draw fire and not promote good communication.

I have never seen the airhammer, could someone post a pic to confirm or refute your claims?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey glock, Im so sorry.I used the term in jest. Im a 40 year old white guy and I thought the humor would be blatently evident . This wasnt to be personal , but you made it that way. The first negative occurence since being here. I asked for info, you handed out insults...hey man ,Im a fan of glocks too,I have a really tricked out 31. Ill find out if what you say is true ,one way or another.Ill post what my outcome was . What makes this all ok, is the fact that Im in a position to buy a different one if it doesnt work out... IF I happen to be the third ever to return his, they will give me my money back, and Ill try out youre AFE. The fact remains,I rapped (talked)to Lance for about 45 minuets today about many things,and not once did he refer to me as a moron, so ,they got that going for them.

I leave you with this.

Play on Playa, peace out! (carry on about youre business,sir, goodbye)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thats NICE ! Dont tell Glock ,but, I cant wait to put my own toddler egineered,fraudulant horsepower rated ,corpulant, heat induceing bully to the steering res. in as soon as possible.

·
Registered
487 Posts
51-10712, they are the same for both the 5.7 and the 6.1

Although if you talk to AFE they will tell you they dont make a model for the 2007/2008 Chargers..................as the AFE will not pass CA Emissions testing..................so be very careful with the AFE.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts