Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I placed an order online on 7-12-2009 and I have yet to receive anything, no money has been charged onto my card either ...

Order 1225 .... I also sent a PM to Ted on 7-20 and no response ...

Please let me know what's going on.

Thanks.

·
Registered
684 Posts
AWD Gabe,

Sorry for the lack of communication regarding your order. One of the items went on backorder with Chrysler, even though they were showing stock at the time. We have upgraded your order to the highest priority in attemps to try and get it in here quicker. we have even called several dealerships that showed to have some of the items in stock to try to fill your order.

Chrysler keeps pushing back the delivery date of the handles, at first the system showed less than a week out, now it shows the latter part of next month. I had mentioned all this on the phone with you when we talked yesterday but I did not know you had created this thread at that time.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWD Gabe,

Sorry for the lack of communication regarding your order. One of the items went on backorder with Chrysler, even though they were showing stock at the time. We have upgraded your order to the highest priority in attemps to try and get it in here quicker. we have even called several dealerships that showed to have some of the items in stock to try to fill your order.

Chrysler keeps pushing back the delivery date of the handles, at first the system showed less than a week out, now it shows the latter part of next month. I had mentioned all this on the phone with you when we talked yesterday but I did not know you had created this thread at that time.
Thanks Ted ... yes, the thread was made before you called me ... thanks for the update

1 - 3 of 3 Posts