Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone has already answered this, but can someone tell me what the order status codes are and what they mean? Thanks!

Regards,
-Robert
'89 928 S4
'06 Charger R/T on order

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
maybe this should be a sticky so it does not need to be posted another 400 times :)

BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to body vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
LETS STICKY THE LIST THIS TIME! :wink:

·
Registered
384 Posts
can we please sticky this so I dont have to do 4 searches each time I want it?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ok if you guys wont sticky this... can I be a moderator for 5 min so I can sticky this... :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
can I be a moderator for 5 min so I can sticky this...
If this happens the site is DOOMED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
If this happens the site is DOOMED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
384 Posts
STICKY THIS! please for the love of god! I mean we have autorail1's post stickeyed why not this?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can anyone tell me does KZ status mean it is still sitting at the plant waiting to be shipped? My dealer told me my car has been shipped already and is in KZ status.

·
Registered
537 Posts
how do you check your status?

·
Registered
161 Posts
how do you check your status?
There used to be a person on this message board that had an inside line but he seems to have disappeared. The only other way I know of is to have one of the more knowledgeable sales people at the dealership you ordered your Charger from to get the information from "DealerConnect" for you. As a side note, until the order has hit D1 it will seem like forever for your order to be processed. Then after that you at least will get some idea as to when the car MAY be shipped. My finished car sat in a yard in Windsor (yes, Windsor) for almost a month with no updates as to when it was going to ship.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
69 Posts
So How do you track and order?

Can someone tell me how to track the order? I ordered my R/t this past weekend and would like to wach the progress. The only thing I got from the dealer so far was the hand written order sheet w/pricing. Will I get some formal information in the mail? Even though my dealer was very cool and helped me with all my questions, unfortunatly they said they were unaware how I can track it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome Tim I'm also from Parma
Al

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can someone tell me how to track the order? I ordered my R/t this past weekend and would like to wach the progress. The only thing I got from the dealer so far was the hand written order sheet w/pricing. Will I get some formal information in the mail? Even though my dealer was very cool and helped me with all my questions, unfortunatly they said they were unaware how I can track it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
ParmaR/T, as mentioned in my post just previous to yours, the only way to get "accurate" vehicle progress at this time is from the dealership you ordered your car from. Being as I work at the dealership I ordered my Charger from I can tell you that the information that Chrysler provides the dealer is only "OK", not great, and if you phone the head office they seem to know less then the dealer. If you are wanting a general idea of what time frame it takes to get your car check out the little web page I setup when I ordered my Charger: http://www.athlondave.ca/mycharger.html Of course all of this is assuming that the dealer you ordered it from has "allocation" of Chargers. Also don't get too excited right away as it usually takes about a month to get a serial number assigned to your car and then it will be a week or two (or more) before the car gets built. Then once it has been built don't be suprised if it is a few more weeks before it gets onto a train. I would say that a wait of 2 to 3 months after your vehicle has been ordered would not be unusual.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for the insight

Dave,
Thanks for the estimated time line. Dealer said 4-8 wks, looks like it will be the long end if not more:cry: . But the way the weather is up in Cleveland that might be a good thing, I'll hopefully have salt free roads by then (or NOT).

Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ordered my car on 11/24/06. Original scheduled ship date was 2/14/07. Made F Status Today! Yeah, she's got paint! Were gettin' closer (Zzzzzz)...Windsor, please hurry I'm growing impatient.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I ordered mine in 10/06 and only recently told that it should be 03/03/07, give or take a week. I guess that's what I get for not settling for what’s on the lot.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I ordered mine in 10/06 and only recently told that it should be 03/03/07, give or take a week. I guess that's what I get for not settling for what’s on the lot.
Have you tried calling Dodge Customer Service to check the status of your build? I thought my car was taking a long time!

I would recommend you call your dealer as you will need a Vehicle Order Number. Once you have this then you can call Dodge at 800-334-9200. There you will have to follow a sereis of prompts (2,5,5,2,1,2,3 then your phone number, then 1 followed by 3 (unless you ordered an SRT then you enter 1):knockout: ). From there you will be on hold until you speak with an agent in Customer Servive located Tennesee who can check the status. They however are reading from a computer screen and cannot tell you more than what their little screen shows. Please remeber to get a Reference Number so that when you call in the future they can quickly pull up your build data. This is the same data that your dealer can get without jumping through 10 hoops but if your are anything like me you will want to keep tabs on the status yourself and call the dealer from time to time to have them confirm what was relayed to you.

Now, as for me. My car was ordered from the dealership my uncle owns on November 24, 2006. Here is a timeline.
November 24 - order entered.
January 15 - BG status (passed edit, not available for schedule)
January 23 - BX status (passed edit, available for schedule)
January 26 -D1 status (Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built)
February 12 - E status (frame)
February 14 - F status (paint)
Today, February 16 - KZ status!!!! (released by plamt, invoiced)
It should be noted that February 14 was the actual original scheduled ship date from Windsor, Canada.

I estimate my car could take from 1 to 4 weeks to reach Atlanta. From there it will be 1 week in transition from the staging lot to the dealer. So, at best I will take delivery by March 1 but am realistically looking like March 24 (4 months after the order was entered).

They say patience is a virtue. I can only dream that it will be worth the wait!

Best of Luck to ya'! I hope this was helpful.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts