Charger Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Born and raised in Houma. Working on the road at the moment and going crazy about this car.lol getting very impatient. Tryna get it I’m the shop asap! Have a lot of work I have scheduled.
Good old highway 90 lol. It's been a long wait but will be worth it, nothing like it. Hopefully you'll have it by June 1st!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good old highway 90 lol. It's been a long wait but will be worth it, nothing like it. Hopefully you'll have it by June 1st!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Car done with the building phase, now onto the quality inspection. Hope that don’t take long
Seems like 10 days to 2 weeks but they will check everything and fix whatever is even a little off so it's worth it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seems like 10 days to 2 weeks but they will check everything and fix whatever is even a little off so it's worth it.

Oh yeah I want it done right. So I’m cool with the quality inspection. Super excited the build is done. I already got new rims and tires, a body kit and other things coming in. Time to get to work on the new one.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Does dual stripes- carbon require my build to have to go to upfitting? Or anything on the build sheet you see?
Stripes done at Brampton.

And no, don't see anything on your build that requires the Upfitter, good to go!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts