Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put money down on a used (<10,000 miles) 2007 R/T AWD in steel blue... can't wait until Friday when it pick it up...

Anyone up in the NY, NJ, CT area? If so, introduce yourself!

Thx.

·
Registered
391 Posts
hey, congrats im in queens

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Vento,
New Windsor here! You have several of us in the area. There is a GMG in Washingtonville, another TB like me in Newburgh, several R/T's and V6'ers running around. I am more then happy to answer any questions you might have. Some of us meet up once in a while and we have done a few ride alongs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
washingtonville

I think you live right around the corner from me.... are you on Wood**** Mt Rd? I live on Cardinal drive... Corner of Cardinal and Mockingbird

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you live right around the corner from me.... are you on Wood**** Mt Rd? I live on Cardinal drive... Corner of Cardinal and Mockingbird
Ha! apparently you cant use the common name for a male chicken on this forum....

just for fun, lets try female dog: *****
feline: ***** cat

I'll stop now before I get kicked off the forum...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Washingtonville too!
You should join us for the Lebanon Valley race and show!
Koby;

I'll be there Sat with my two kids. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool - Now thats what I like to see! Get the car friday and head to a show Saturday! Just watch out fo the Mod bug!
FYI- my 2 boys will be there too. They are 13 and 16

·
Registered
281 Posts
Koby,
What are you taking the Big Daytona or the Fast Daytona?
I just got an "All Systems Go" from my wife to take the "Tazer me Copper" Charger!:grin:
I was gonna take the truck as there will be a nice line up of over 20 trucks there but I wanna get some nice drag strip pics of the Charger.
Plus looks like we have 10 or so members from here and the LX forum that plan to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.