Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you guys be so kind as to put what goes where for me...gps and sirius is lll right ?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Just check out Dodge's website. They have all the answers there.

·
Registered
410 Posts
according to my 06 sticker ... here they are...

option I

Dual zone a/c w/ air filtering
pwr front, 1-touch up/down windows
heated front seats
Auto headlights

option II

Kicker subwoofer
Kicker amp
11 kicker high perf. speakers
Security alarm

Option III

Sirius Sat Radio one year
Auto dimming mirror
nav system w/ gps
6 cd / full map gps display nav radio
uconnect hands free communication

Best I can tell that's it...

Option I = $675
Option II = $845
Option III = $2550

That's about 1500 bucks for options I and II

straight off the sticker...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks h town , definately no on 0ption groupll,iffy on l....thanks guys

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just called the dealership...they are scrambling as we speak, to find one with all options...guess they want to sell one pretty bad....maybe might have to hold out for an 08....bluebee....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good call then motorhead ... Don't let them cheat you out of all the options ... my sticker on my 06 in 10/05 was 43 and some change...

I have all options ... sun roof/tint/ all stereo upgrades etc... The nav system is especially nice...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I saw purple one at Ozark Dodge about 3 hours south of you two weeks ago...

Just looked it up but it's only a daytona... Also looked up The option groups are the same for 06 and 07

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well , they just called....got one all options.... 2 grand more still only wants to give me the friends and family discount....cant guarntee it will be here..in a month ...yadda yadda..they want me roll my taxes into the loan then come back ina month to refi with the extra I want to put down that I would have at that time....hey when they start talkin fast and and wanting me to do all kinds of creative financing....anything but come down on the price...time to throw the breaks on.....08s drop in a couple months....bet ya that car is still there in a month any way....if not..so be it....the blue Bee would be even more killer!

i would like to say thanks to everyone who posted up to help me out...you saved me a few grand today and probably a few in the future too....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Napleton Dodge near Chicago has a purple one with all three groups for $40,995. My guess is you could get it for under 40K. They tried to sell it twice on Ebay. Ask for Pete.

·
Registered
410 Posts
well , they just called....got one all options.... 2 grand more still only wants to give me the friends and family discount....cant guarntee it will be here..in a month ...yadda yadda..they want me roll my taxes into the loan then come back ina month to refi with the extra I want to put down that I would have at that time....hey when they start talkin fast and and wanting me to do all kinds of creative financing....anything but come down on the price...time to throw the breaks on.....08s drop in a couple months....bet ya that car is still there in a month any way....if not..so be it....the blue Bee would be even more killer!

i would like to say thanks to everyone who posted up to help me out...you saved me a few grand today and probably a few in the future too....
Fancy financing means not a good deal for you ... Good call ... find another dealership...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts