Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any word on when dealers will be able to accept orders on the Protection Group and R/T Performance Group option packages? My dealer hadn't even heard of the performance group and he can only tell me that the protection group isn't available on June orders.

·
Registered
16 Posts
mnunes said:
Is there any word on when dealers will be able to accept orders on the Protection Group and R/T Performance Group option packages? My dealer hadn't even heard of the performance group and he can only tell me that the protection group isn't available on June orders.
Mine has the protection group.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
The R/T performance package is scheduled for production June 15th. That came for DCX customer service. Now, I don't know the last time the customer service information was updated! This may be an old schedule.
________
TeenageDreams

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
achaeon said:
Mine has the protection group.
achaeon,

When and where did you get yours? My dealer says they aren't producing that option yet (none of the dealers in my area seem to have ever had one on the lot with it). Maybe they did a few and ran into *something* that made them halt temporarily (a materials shortage?).

It's a Charger, right?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I thought that originally (before June 1) that the protection group was only available for the SE and SXT. But, now on the build site it is available for the RT as well. That stinks because I originally wanted that option but it was not in any of the first Chargers. Ah, patience is a virtue, but I'm totally lovin driving this car!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Just because it's on the build site does not mean it's available. The R/T is shown on the build site but I could not order one.

achaeon,
What model do you have?
________
ItanHot4U cam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts