Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting for my 2010 SRT8 Charger to be delivered and have started doing some research... I would like some feedback about Inertia's SRT Max Cam with stock heads and bolt ons...

According to the Inertia webpage I could expect roughly 450RWHP with stock heads... has anyone had any experience with the cam, are these claims accurate?

http://www.inertiamotorsports.com/SRT Max.htm

"SRT8 + SRT MAX Camshaft + Stock Cylinder Heads = ?

Some very impressive numbers! Infact, this Dodge Charger SRT8 hit a peak of 453 HP and 440+ foot pounds of torque after installing our SRT MAX Camshaft to compliment his stock cylinder heads, long tube headers and highflow cats."

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
PM Sent to you.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Well..Heres hoping it is a Badass Cam..I am doing it in a week or 2..Stu has it ready and I am stoked..!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well..Heres hoping it is a Badass Cam..I am doing it in a week or 2..Stu has it ready and I am stoked..!!
Good luck and please keep me posted on the results... who is doing the tuning for you & what other mods do you have?

·
Registered
180 Posts
The SRT Max cam is awesome. I highly recommend a convertor thou...if you don't go convertor, get the Spartan.

Just ask the GT500 guys that can't keep up....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
182 Posts
The SRT Max cam is awesome. I highly recommend a convertor thou...if you don't go convertor, get the Spartan.

Just ask the GT500 guys that can't keep up....
I would still recommend a convertor with a Spartan.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Slight holdup..had a dental Accident...lol got smacked in mouth from 6 foot with a 12 in Crecent falling..will be a short delay till I get teeth replaced..:)
Going to go with a FULL Set iof Implants...But the show is still on..Stu made me a advance bushing and I guess I am HOT...will keep ya posted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts