Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, last week I put a red "Mopar11" Inspired stripe on my Black '06 R/T and it looks good but I'm not so sure it's the look that this car should have. Nor do I think it is my style.

Let me know what you all think please.

Before:

After:

Along side my brother's Mopar11:

Thanks for the input everyone. :bigthumb:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Not feeling it..

If it's any consolation, niceties aside, your car looks way more beefier with just the halo's, alongside your bro's.

Not kidding.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like the offset stripe if the red is carried through somewhere else on the car so it fits in. Great start, the bottom part on the front fascia seems off a little and its not continuous on the grill. You hit it with your halos color and the stripe. It is a nice touch and it makes your car individual over all the other regular cars. Maybe move the R/T over on the grill and paint it red to match that would be a nice touch.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I like the offset stripe if the red is carried through somewhere else on the car so it fits in. Great start, the bottom part on the front fascia seems off a little and its not continuous on the grill. You hit it with your halos color and the stripe. It is a nice touch and it makes your car individual over all the other regular cars. Maybe move the R/T over on the grill and paint it red to match that would be a nice touch.
As he said the bottom fascia part is a tad off, hardly noticeable but i have this ocd about the tiniest mm... Neways, if someone can, I think it might look better down the passenger side...
All in all, it looks nice and stands out. Deffo not every other charger you see out there plus since ur bro drives around with that its cool that you have a diff color, makes for good convo around town. "hey ive seen a charger but with a blue stripe" "yea thats my bro" "oh man cool you guys have nice cars" :thumbsup:

Keep it for a while see how you feel about it over time.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It got to the point yesterday that the crookedness had bothered me (Yes, I am a little OCD as well which is why I almost over-worked the decal in a few places trying to make it perfect) so I removed it. And let me tell you all a tip, if you want to get adhesive off and you're not afraid to put some elbow into it use some WD40 and some terry towels. Works WONDERS!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks pretty good. It would look 50x better to me if the stripe was continued on the grille and lower fascia

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks pretty good. It would look 50x better to me if the stripe was continued on the grille and lower fascia
It would have but I told my buddy I needed 20' of stripe and he gave me 15' so I had to make a choice where I did/didnt want it. But it's off now so it's in the past.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
141 Posts
I agree if the stripe was on the grill and lower facia I think it would of looked better. And having the halos red as well with some black wheels and the rt in red.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts