Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to run an open grille like with no cross hairs .. ....does anyone know how i could do this ...?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pull the crosshairs
could u explain this ...ive seen pictures of pulled cross hairs ...and the vertical one is attatched to the entire front end ...i wish it was as simple as just taking the two out

·
Registered
201 Posts
what do u mean, u want an open mouth grill? U can take the grill off without taking the fascia off theres 4 screws, one at each end and 2 in the middle.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
maybe he is talking about the danco fascia without the crosshair, or the grill like the 69 charger...

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
you cant just take the crosshairs out, because there is a support running vertically down the middle of the opening. like others said, you need the danko open mouth grill. in order to install, you need to cut that support. that is how you will get the look you want. its not as simple as just taking the crosshairs out and leaving the opening.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
i just bought the 68 style deep dish grille from danko. when i get it ill post some pics
n a simple write up? :grin:
unless its idiot proof of course. i just didn't know if i ordered if i'd have to cut out the vertical support or not.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here are the 2 styles, you can use any mesh you like though.

Hey MoPower,
The other day on the freeway a car in front of me had a blowout and a huge chunk of rubber hit the mesh in my grille bending it beyond repair. I REALLY like the look of the R/T posted above. Do you know the part number for that mesh and how I would go about securing that to your grille?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Danko Rocks!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts