Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well actually should be like 3 or so weeks and i'll be getting my new charger to compliment my silver 06 magnum =)

I put in an order for a Stone White 06 Charger fully loaded (minus DVD and navigation) with the Road and Track performance upgrade.

So hopefully it'll get to the dealership within the next few weeks, and i'll definately figure out the "how to post pictures thing" and show you guys my new baby :happy:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Trying not to snicker here, but Cainne, do you have some inside track which will allow your car to be order, built and delivered in a 3 to 4 week time frame?

I ask because a few of us know that come July 3rd, the Brampton plant will shut down for two weeks and we've heard talk from DCX reps that the entire July allocation for builds has already been scheduled. You may want to prepare yourself for an August or even September delivery. If you do get one sooner, so much the better for you.

Good luck.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i talked with the salesman and apparently the dealership already had a few Road and Track packages on order, so i just put a deposit down on one of those since a few weren't taken already. So according to him they're supposed to have them in within a month

1 - 3 of 3 Posts