Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a weird issue in that on one of my test drives for the 300 series, the SAME, EXACT thing happened. I did not want a 300 but the salesman wouldn't stop persisting and I was waiting to get info on a Charger from a salesman who was at lunch so I figured i'd test drive the 300 for the hell of it. Long story short the salesman was boasting about the "1 touch" up and down windows. When I went to put the window up the one touch did not work -- it only worked on "down."

Well, I don't use my windows that often, but today when I went to put the driver's side window down -- sure enough -- ONE TOUCH and it went down -- but on the way up -- it would not GO UP. I did it very quickly and i've used 1 touch windows on other cars in the past. Any reason why the quick click/double click going UP won't work?

As I mentioned, the same thing happened on a test drive of the 300. Is there something i'm mssing or is this a common problem? I can't see this problem occuring with 2 COMPLETELY different cars.

It isn't that big of a deal as the 1 touch down still works flawlessly -- and it isn't a big deal to hold the window control a few seconds, i'm just curious as that is odd with 2 different cars -- my car only had 8 miles when I bought it too and that did work going "UP" the couple of times prior I used my windows.

Any suggestions or tips on this?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks man. Not only was that a fix it was a super quick fix! Good to know -- now DCX should train their sales staff to know this too so when a salesman is boasting about the feature and the window doesn't go up he doesn't look silly...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts