Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this truck to sell, but I like it so much and with winter coming Im going to use it for a bit. So far I have done 20 inch KMC rockstars with nitto terra grapplers, AFE intake, straight pipe exhaust, and now I designed a partial wrap for my day job. I own a graphic design and advert company during the day and I co own a stripclub at night :D Best part is the wrap was cheap/free since I work closely with Sign Dzyn doing all the art and he does all the printing. Why a partial? well the truck was two tone and I hated the silver bottom so I decided to go with a wrap that would cover it up. I hate how the gate doesn't match the sides so im thinking about adding some to the bed sides so it flows better. Anyways what you think? Oh my edge programmer is on its way, the pillar mount is here, and fender flairs are also on the way. Then my friend is going to tint the front doors and shes done.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sweet truck! You always manage to make your cars/trucks/bikes look amazing, plus you take nice pictures. Keep it up! :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Awesome ride! I love the idea behind wrapping cars, any chance you guys do designs for Chargers? :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
sweet ride! i've been busy workin on my 2007 powerstroke, but she ain't as sweet as your ride :)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome ride! I love the idea behind wrapping cars, any chance you guys do designs for Chargers? :wink:
Chargers, trucks, buses, trailers, no problem.

Thanks everyone for the comments.... this truck as been loads of fun to modify Im not going to lie. Nice thing is you dont have to worry about bottoming out or dips or bumps in the road. :D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
but...

It's not black!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts