Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I got approved to finance ANY SRT-8 from Carmax. They have about 36 but I can't decide which one to get?! Can anyone help me? What color would you get? How many miles is to many, etc? So many options! Basically I want one with Nav, TV in rear, fully loaded as the prices don't seem to change much. BLUE, YELLOW, RED?! OMG WHAT COLOR!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL MY CHOICES

This ONE is nice but it had a small fender bender, love the color and decals - CLICK ME

This one is awesome, love the TV, Nav, etc but I'm not sure BRIGHT RED is right. I want this car for FUN for me but will use it for family as well - CLICK ME

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
BLACK hands down!
I'm not into black that much as I want stripes etc and I HATE taking care of black paint. Thx for the suggestion tho.

One of the SUPER BEE's!!!:banana:
I like YELLOW and BLUE but the wife thinks they look like Easter eggs. This is so hard!!!

If you can get a 08 B5 Blue then i would deff do that. If i could go back thats what i would have got
I can get the 2008 shown below for $30,000

IS BLUE OR RED BETTER??

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
The Torred SRT with 23K and Nav looked pretty nice.... depends on what color is YOU!!

Definatly get one with all 3 option groups... i absolutly love mine!!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Get the Bee. If my car wasn't business use I probably would have gone for the Super Bee but the wild color and stripes would have been too much.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Torred SRT with 23K and Nav looked pretty nice.... depends on what color is YOU!!

Definatly get one with all 3 option groups... i absolutly love mine!!
What do all 3 option groups include anyway? Havent even looked that up.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually got to drive the one BELOW. Seems like it already had new mufflers, new air intake and some other goodies on it. The issue is it had a tiny accident, not a big event they say but it's still on record and STILL the same price as other cars with no accident. Anyone have any idea where I can get this graphic kit??

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
ridergraphix is a site vendor and can pretty much make anything. So can any vinyl shop local to you as well.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kk thanks.......

*SIGH*

I can't decide..... lol it's sad when you have so many choices and the freaking color is holding you back.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I agree with you on taking care of black paint, though it does look nice when it's clean. I like the Torred myself. It looks good with the black decals. That's what I had before I got mine painted. Now I have black and red.:rocker:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'm not into black that much as I want stripes etc and I HATE taking care of black paint. Thx for the suggestion tho.

I like YELLOW and BLUE but the wife thinks they look like Easter eggs. This is so hard!!!

IS BLUE OR RED BETTER??

I didn't see the B5 bee.... that would be the only one I would trade my Torred for......

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
There isn't a color I don't like about the Charger except for that copper/champagne looking color. If it were me I would go with the car with the most options, least amount of miles and narrow it down to like maybe 3 or 4 cars and then choose. We can't help you on a color, that is something you have to figure out on your own.

·
Registered
413 Posts

IS BLUE OR RED BETTER??

If I can get that blue one for $25-$27k I will trade my RT in a heartbeat, even though I might end up having a second thought trading my RT now after all the mods I already have on it but **** i'll sell all my mods and go for it.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You can't have the blue one, are you trying to steal my car?? :confused:

*slap*

·
Registered
413 Posts
You can't have the blue one, are you trying to steal my car?? :confused:

*slap*
oh well **** u need to go in and talk them down on the price because as I can see that thing is fully loaded and you wont need to add that much mods to it if you ask me.

i'll wait another year or 2 and sell mine and then go get a loan from the credit union and get a 07-2010 srt8 blue.

how many miles is on that blue one anyway? because that price looks decent.

I never liked the silver ones... either black, blue or super bee.

with that blue one, u can go blue and black because thats what I would do. That stripes you wanted can be black, tinted parking lights and tail lights.. dammit I need to leave this thread alone or stay away from looking at anymore blue srt8

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It has 7800 miles on it and a 3 yr 36,000 mile warranty

1 - 20 of 27 Posts